cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check-box "Multiline" in receiver condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inside a Receiver Determination, it's possible to define a condition in order to allow (or not) the sending to a service.

In the "Expression Editor" windows, what is the rule of the <b>check-box "Multiline"</b> ?

Because when I use it and when I don't use it, I have always the same result.

Regards

Mickael.

P.S: I'm in XI 3.0 SP11.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok. thanks for all explanations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikael,

The purpose of this field is to notify the condition builder that the XPATH expression is going to return more than one line. So if you're XPATH is looking up for instance a customer name and this field occurs 3 times the result of the XPATH will be:

Name1

Name2

Name3

When the operator is for instance "=" then all these values will be checked for a match.

More information about this can be found at the link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ab/13bf7191e73a4fb3560e767a2525fd/content.htm

Kind Regards,

Ramon Boekel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U would appreciate Check-box "Mulitline" when u use the <b>Block(par-for each or for each).</b>, it will ask for the multiline element (receiver or messages).

when u have something as multiline it means u have a array for items say (rx[0], rx[1],rx[2]).

so when u use block, (mode=foreach), it means for each receiver,( depending upon the no. of recevers, the messges are sent out on the other conditions).

hope this help u in understanding...

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.