cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In SD Pricing, we want to set one Condition Type, which is a discount Condition type. This should always be fetched when the price condition type is picked.

How to go about it?

Secondly, when we make such a setting, incase condition record is not maintained for this discount then how will it effect the price condition record? Can we set up such that if this discount condition type is not picked then the price condition type should also not be picked?

Please give your valuable suggestions

Tom.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think one way of doing this is, with the condition supplements,

when you have your main cond type determined, you have the disc cond type also gets determined.

If you can explore abt the cond supplements, may get some idea

I think this is broad idea i have shared with u.

Regards

SR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tommy,

You have got the solution for the first part of your problem.(by using condition supplement u can determine multiple condition along with one.)

For the 2nd part i.e. If Discount is not maintained your basic price should not be determined.( logically you can search for one thing to get solved this problem)

Go to V/08 pricing procedure.

In the Basic price row look at "requirement" and restrict this condition type from access by the system if discount is not maintained. Incase if there is no such requirement take ABAP guy with you to create it & help you out.

karnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tommy,

You can use condition supplements for the scenario you have mentioned.

<b>Condition Supplements –</b>

A condition supplement is a group of conditions that should be applied every time a certain condition is found. For example, if you define a material price, you would enter condition records for every material and the associated price for those materials. If for one of those materials, you want the system to calculate a discount every time the price is determined for the material, you can enter the additional condition type discount as a condition supplement. Therefore when the system determines the condition record for the material in the pricing procedure, it will automatically also include the discount condition record.

Procedure is as follows –

Create the condition types that you want to use as supplements such as discounts, surcharges etc.

Create a pricing procedure and list all the supplement condition types along side other condition types.

When creating condition records (VK11) - Goto – condition supplement and enter all the relevant supplement condition types for that material condition record.

Finally, In any case if the main condition type is not applied (such as when condition record not maintained), then the supplement will also be not applied.

<b>REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL</b>

Regards

Sai