cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert data from web dynpro java to adobe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i know how to insert data that web dynpro java to adobe interactive form table?

marks will be awarded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Weilin,

In your form designer ( on right-click on the Interactive Form UI ), the top most form is the Value node which i meant to say.

The Hierarchy is as follows :

Level - 1 --> Top Most Subform

Level 2 --> Parent Subform (which is <b>Flow Layout</b> and <b>Flow Direction</b> is <b>Table</b>). This section also contains the Table Column Headers

Level 3 --> Child Subform (Which is <b>Flow Layout</b> and <b>Flow Direction</b> is <b>TableRow</b>). This Subform contains all the Repeating data.

Also check the box for <b>Repeat Subform for each data item</b> and set the <b>Minimum count to 1</b> in the <b>Binding</b> Tab.

Note:- All this settings are found in <b>Tools-->palettes->Object / Layout / Value</b>

Hope this helps u this time.

Regards

Poojith M V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poojith M V ,

thanks for your fast reply , however, i don't know why i can't check the box for Allow page breaks within contents for parent sub form. Will it be affected?

Also which value node u are talking about? Is it Context node that i created?

If i create table at the webdynpro application can it still be able to insert to the table at adobe form?

Thanks Alot

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi lin,

If u have to insert data from your Webdynpro application to a table in Interactive Form follow the steps :-

1. Create a Value Node consisting of all the attributes to be displayed in the form.

2. In the Interactive form designer create a Parent subform and in the <b>Subform (found in Palettes->Object)</b> tab and set the <b>type</b> to <b>Flow Content</b> and the <b>Flow Direction</b> to <b>Table</b> and <b>check</b> the box for Allow page breaks within contents.

3.Inside the Parent Subform create another Subform and set the <b>Subform</b> Tab and set the type as <b>Flow Content[/b and the Flow Direction as <b>Table Row</b>, and in the <b>binding</b> tab check the box for <b>Repeat Subform for each data item</b> and set the Min count to 1.

4. bind the item in the Form designer to the ValueNode->Value Attribute.

Run the application.