cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create multiple ship to parties to one sold to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Presently we are working with one sold to party having one ship to party.Now the same customer have placed the order with two different delivery points.For this existing customer, how i can create one more ship to party with different delivery address.Can anybody guide me where to start doing the configuration for this along with T codes.

Thanks in advance

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chidambaram

Thats the right answer if we are having two different line items, but what happens when we are having single line item and want to give two different ship to parties? Is it possible?

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

Tell me clearly that the customer has placed the order for single line item or 2 different line items? You need two different delivery points and two different ship to parties for two different line items in order or for single line item???

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

We have two different line items AMX1, AMX2.Each line item of 50 nos will be delivered to each ship to party.So each ship to party will receive AMX1=50 and AMX2= 50.He is an already existing customer.Guide me weather i have to create one more ship to party with same existing account group.Plase tell me step by step configuration.This partner procedure is little bit confuse for me.

Thank you

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Are you having the two different ship to parties already created? If so then go to partners for the line item and change the partner to the required one in ship to party. No need to do anything in partner determination. If 2nd ship to party was not created, then create it and assign to that particular material. simple.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

As you said I have created one more SH and assinged to existing customer master record.When I am creating the sales order Popup is showing SH party with selection option of one SH.Here I am not able to create one sales order with two ship to parties.Can you come clear on this.Is it possible to create one sales order with two SH?

Thanks in advance

kumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manupati

In continuation with the suggestions given by others, you can assign different SH at Item Level but <b>NOT</b> at Header Level. At Header Level, you can assign <b>ONLY</b> one Ship to Party.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, create another SH with diff address,(xd01 with SH a/c group), then this SH no assign in to your SP, in partner tab

while creating SO if you want diff item to be deliver to diff SH, select line item and go to partner tab and change SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chidambam,

You mean to say that I have to create one more SH in partner determination procedure with or without same account group boz he is already an existing customer.Plse guide me step by step procedure of creation

Thank you

kumar