cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shift production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii experts!!

My client is in to repetitive scenario, and they are asking a report which can show production plan vs actual according to shift. At the moment, we are calculating the daily production vs actual. Thanks in advance!!!

kapil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil,

In standard SAP for doing production confirmation for REM through MFBF,there's

no option for showing shiftwise confirmation.

Try to use some user exits and so that it satisfies your needs.

one more option is MFBF screen,there's a field for Document Header Text,I think

you use to mention your **** over here as A (First shift)or B (Second Shift) or N

(Night shift).

Moreover you will be getting planned orders daywise or weeklywise or monthly

wise.So you further split it as per your convenience and also to suit as per your

capacity requirement.

IF you wish you can share in SDN how you obtained the report for Daily

Production Vs Actual.for Actual one Is it as per the document's generated time

that you have used?

If anymore query revert to forums.

Regards

Mangal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mangal sir!!!

As i gone thru with your reply, I had tried it earlier as well. What logic I used is as following -

1) For production plan, shift wise, I can take help by T-code MF52 ie Planning table where I can restrict the plan as per shift.

2) For production actual, I can use the document of MFBF, in which I will be getting time of posting of production.

3) By the combination of these two i can get plan vs actual shift wise.

Worth while to mention that we ahve already define the shift system, but whn i try to restrict the shift wise plan by MF52, it gives me single shift plan and that too even in numbers say (1), whereas I have defined shift as in A, B, C, & G.

Please advice if I am going in right direction.

regards

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

i hope u have defined shift sequence in capacity view of Workcenter(as per your reply). Please check the valid date of your shift sequence with current date.

if u access planning table with valid shift sequence and period = shift , system will give shift wise plan

please try

regards

pradeep

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil,

Everything is clear,but answer to few Questions.

1.If you are doing production confirmation as per planned order wise,then once if

its booked,it gets cleared from the lists or say system,then how will u get these

details.

2.What's this General Shift .Nothing but A + B shift,i dont think u mention General

shift anywhere,Because This ABNight shift covers entire 24 hours.

Please clear my doubt regarding this.

Dear Pradeep thanks for your useful & helpful reply.

Regards

Mangal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Mangal sir for late reply!!!

For your 1st question, I have already replied, that we dont consider planned order. We backflush what we have produced. I know this sounds something wierd at time.

And for your second quesry G stands for General shift. Though there is no connection of G shift for production people as G shift is meant for administrative work.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I think, this reply made me bit confident to check about capacities of my work centers. I guess, there is some problem in assinging in shifts. Lemme correct it and then again I will come back.

Thanks to you....Am awarding you points...

cheers!!!

kapil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kapil,

let me confirm some points, if u confirm planned qty (Planned orders) by doing backflush, u will get actual production quantities, by the time the planned order will get deleted(planned qty). How u calculate daily wise report at present, for that have u developed any customised report. Am i correct, if wrong plz correct me.

For shift wise Report, if u do shift wise scheduling in planning table u will get shift wise planned order.

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Pradeep..

We at the moment just dont look for planned order. We simply check the material (FG) which we have already produced and enter the quantity in system. We simply gather the data for production by Mtyp 131. We dont look for standard production reports. We need to carry few different reports like -

1) Production Vs Despatch

2) Payment on despatch... such kind of reports we have made in ABAP.

now plz come back and check my previous reply to Mr.Mangal...

regards

kapil