cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXIT_SAPLM61O_001 user exit for enhancement M61X0001 is missing in ECC6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The EXIT_SAPLM61O_001 user exit for PP-MRP materials planning is not used in ECC6.0, could you please tell me what pre-upgrade steps are required so that we do not face any problem due to this when we upgrade from 4.6c to ecc6.0.

Regards,

Ashu Arora

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lucio_rodrigues
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

the user exit "EXIT_SAPLM61O_001" was replaced from release 4.7 by the BADI MD_PLDORD_BOMEX_CIF.

Exists an Implmentierungen of the user exit "EXIT_SAPLM61O_001" so it is unfortunately necessary to deactivate the existing implementation and then to copy the tail code in an implementation of the BADI.

Please take the details for that into account from the attached note 885864 which replaces the note 693043 in this context.The source code user exit remains in this case unchanged - this is in the corresponding function modules.

You should have the case, that you are listed in the extension M61X0001 among the components in the Transaction SMOD the component EXIT_SAPLM61O_001, so I do not have unfortunately any explanation for that. If, however, no source code is available from the note 693043 on your system and the function module EXIT_SAPLM61O_001 is either not available on your system, I ask you the itinerary to work, the extension to open about the SMOD in the change mode and to remove the component EXIT_SAPLM61O_001.

The component EXIT_SAPLM61O_001 should be on an ECC 6.0 system not part of the extension M61X0001

regards,

Lucio

Answers (0)