cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get MAU Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any body please tell me, how to download the MAU Application from service market place. Please tell me the path to get it. Also tell me what is the latest version of MAU, what are the pre-requisites we need to install the application.

I have xMAM3.0 SR4 running on my PDA. If I install MAU on the same pda will both applications work on it.

Regards,

Murthy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

to download MAU go to:

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/swdc

SAP Software Distribution Center -> Download -> Installation and Upgrades -> SAP xApps -> SAP xApps for Mobile Business -> SAP xMAM, Utitilities.

The latest version is xMAM, Utilities, 3.0. It is based on MAM 3.0 SR3.

I don;t think you will be able to run both MAM and MAU on the same device, they share classes.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Larissa Limarova,

<b>SAP Software Distribution Center -> Download -> Installation and Upgrades -> SAP xApps -> SAP xApps for Mobile Business</b> At this location I could not found <b>SAP xMAM, Utitilities</b>, I could found only SAP XMAM and upon clicking on that link there is list of MAM's. If I download SAP XMAM3.0(ON NWDS04), does it contains both MAM and Utilities.

Please tell me, can we get utilities alone.

Regards,

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

iuf you can not find the link - I think you - or better your Company - is not registered as a customer for MAU - and so you are not allowed to download it. Because of that you do not see the link - that is normal.

Same happens to me when I use different S-USers from different clients.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (0)