cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone provides me a sample of howto set the GL Account for warehouse?

My code below is returning the error message "Sales credit account not defined for this item. [OITW.ARCMAct] , 'Product1' "

rszGLCode="4010000"

item.DefaultWarehouse = "01"

item.WhsInfo.SetCurrentLine(0)

item.WhsInfo.RevenuesAccount = rszGLCode

item.WhsInfo.ExpensesAccount = rszGLCode

item.WhsInfo.SalesCreditAcc = rszGLCode

item.WhsInfo.PurchaseCreditAcc = rszGLCode

Or can you point me out what did i do wrong?

Regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I half resolved the issue.

I noticed that if an item is using ItemLevel,

there is no need to use the warehouse info.

Simply set the Item.Expanses/ item.Income Account. will be okay.

But, I wasn't be able to figure out what's the property in Item for SalesCredit/PurchaseCredit account that required in the Master Data --> Inventory tab.

Can someone shed the light for me please?

Thanks and appreciates.

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You can set GL accounts by warehouse or Item group or item level.

If u set GL by warehouse then you have to set the default warehouse for the item for which you are posting the transaction (purchase or sales)else 01 warehouse which is the default warehouse in the system will be taken for the transaction.

If u have not defined sales credit/purchase credit account in the warehouse level then it will throw the error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Does it mean if i set the item by Item level, there is no need to have the Sales/Purchase credit account set?

I have look through all the Item property in the SDK, i wasn't be able to figure out what's the property for Sales/Purchase credit account.

Can you please advise?

I noticed that, If i dont set the sales/purchase credit, it will default to what have been set for default warehouse before.

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Can you provide me a sample of how to send product by Item Level with GL account into sap using sdk?

Thanks

Regards,

David