cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Return' PR to Backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

We are working with ECC 5.0 and SRM 5.0 on ECS . The PR is created in R/3 and transferred to SRM automatically for bidding. For some reasons, the transferred PR is no longer to processed by bidding should be 'returned' to R/3 . I know it is just to revise the parameter. But one problem is that,the returned PR (SC in SRM) is still showed in the source list .. How can we make it disappear once the PR has been returned?

Thank you guys.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi wang,

Check whether the reports CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 are running in the back ground or not.

These jobs should be scheduled every minute or 2 minutes so that the status will be updated.

In case the problem still persists look out for the OSS notes on this issue.

Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for suitable answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for my unclear question.

Maybe there are some misunderstanding.

Let me make it more clear. How can we make it disappear in the sourcing cockpit in the case of we dont need furthur processing of the PR.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to complete the SC item in the sourcing cockpit? The 'tick' icon at the end of the sourcing cokcpit table/.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yep,I did click the button "complete item" ,but it doesn't work. the item still shows in the sourcing cockpit....

any configuration should be done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried again when I logged on in English. But when we log on in Chinese,it doesn't work.

ravindra_mantri2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi YE Wang,

I would suggest you to please check RFC user's logon languague in both the systems.

It should be same everywhere, otherwise it will create some problems.

rgds,

Ravi

Do reward points for helpful answers.