cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

development consultant or technology consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks....

I am going attend XI exam after 15 days.. i stared my preparation by studying the material on help.sap.com and SDN. but i find only some releasing notes in help.sdn.com.

could u tell me where i can find full fledged material on topics ike SLD,BPM,mapping ... etc and how to cover the topics in 15 days time?

I am having exp in abap and crossapps ALE,IDOC and RFC.

so it is better to go as development consultant or technology consultant in XI?

Thanks in advance

srini vancha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have any programing knowledge and Cross Application area known better to go XI Developer side. If you have good knowledge in R/3 installation and some XI Developer knowledge then you can choose XI Technology area.

Thanks & Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>could u tell me where i can find full fledged material on topics ike SLD,BPM,mapping</i>

Once u register for Certification, u will be provided Service marketplace link, where u can access the e-learing stuff. The access to servicemarketplace comes only on payment.

I suggest u should go to Development consultant whihc invloves development of scenarios using BPM and otehr development related stuff.

Technology consultant is more about Administration part of XI.

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudhir and siva,

thanks for your valuable information...

its clear me that development consultant suites me . For this certification exam i need to have knowledge on core java or XML??

Thanks

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>For this certification exam</i> --> <b>NO</b>. B'cos u don't get any questions on XML nad java as such.

For ur understanding purposes of XML messages ( during monitoring) and other test cases, u should have knowledge of XML.

For Message mapping and mapping API's, u need ot understand JAVA.

All the Best for your Certification.

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.