cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trex for Web Page Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!!

I was configuring an index for wpc but doesn't work. I followed all steps exactly as it is indicated in the document.

The error "HTTP Status Code 500: Internal Server Error" is displayed by xml files of Trex Monitor

Thanks

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anja_huber
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Elizabeth,

can you index other files in other repositories? Is it only a problem by indexing Web Page composer based pages?

regards,

anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anja, yes i can index other files in other repositories and it worked well, at Display Queue Entries, i saw that the error is only indicated in output.xml into Site/Web Pages/name of web page / output.xml of WPC , will i need to configure other parameters for index?

This is the complete line at Trex Monitor :

wpccontent/Sites/Home/Web Pages/Home/Home@en@Nearshore/output.xml 6500 HTTP Status Code 500: Internal Server Error Preparation Failed Index 3

I want to do something similar to "How to Configure the Last Ten Documents" but with wpc articles or web pages also i need that their links open in content area and not in new window , is it possible? i tried with tree preview layout set but it didn't work only with xml forms.

thanks for your reply 😃

anja_huber
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Elizabeth,

I am not sure what is the reason, I am wondering about the @´s in your pages name? Is this the original name?

For the WPC content only pages are indexed. So you can search only for pages and not for single content like articles.

The pages are always opened in a new window because they are opened within the portal navigation context. And as far as I know the configuration of the last ten documents, it is based on a search. The standard behaviour of the links to pages is as I have described it.

I hope this is clarifying the issue.

kind regards,

anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anja, they aren't pages, i suppose they are other files for configuration, do you think the problem is datasource?, i set a whole web content folder in this property of index, will i put only web pages folder?

Very thanks for your worthy help =).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anja, Finally, the problem was solved, were not configured permissions on the "com.sap.nw.wpc.runtime" object at Security Zone and set them and search are working fine.

Also Thanks to Boris Magocsi.

Regards.