cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data in the field

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to include the IBAN number which is maintaining in the vendor master, to a Z report, that field is on the table of REUGH. the problem is when the testing is carrying out in my development server the data filling to that filed and the IBAN is showing in my report. but when i run the report in the QA sever that IBAN field is not showing.and that is picking to that filed also (checked in the se16) do u have any idea why this is so????

regards

G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The table REGUH is related Payment Program. I think the development system has payment run with this vendor. So that the system is picking the IBAN number.

Check your quality system has any payment run with this vendor or not.

And I have one doubt. Why are you using REGUH table for IBAN number. Why can't you use TIBAN table to get the IBAN numbers.

Regards

RS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gayani

Your query is not clear.

What is the table reference for IBAN in your report?

QA and DEV are never in sinc afa data is concerned. So are u trying to find the same data in QA?

Please make clear so that i can help you

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

issue is this: there is Z report which included all the bank details of the vendor. in that i want to include the IBAN number to that report. so i gave the table and filed for the Abaper to include in the Zreport. once i do the testing in the development server, the data is picking correctly. i included same vendor details to the QA but IBAN number is not picking to the Zreport. (in the QA).

Table: REGUH

Field; ZIBAN

regardsG

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not clear!

check: your z-report with version-management in both systems

and table tiban in both systems

A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gayani

Do you mean to say table REGUH-ZIBAN has value updated but your report is not picking the same.

If every thing (as far as data is concerned )between QA and DEV remains the same then, check whether all requestes for your Z report are transported to QA.

Asha