cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

% Disagg Issue

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

I got a Adj KF, the user enters % for each product. If the user wants to apply a constant % number to a group of product and single location at the agg level and want to distribute the same %No. to all the combinations. ( Ex: P1 x L1 = 10%: P2 x L1 = 10%) What is the disagg method I need to define for structural disagg and time based disagg. Currently we got Average as disagg method as its % KF. If you use Average, if any combination has an existing %no. The changes user inputting at agg level is going to that single combination only instead of distributing to rest of the combinations. I gone through the Note: 410680, it discussed for regular KF but not for a % KF. Any input is appreciated.

thx

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem is resolved.

thx

Jeff

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I didn't get the results, what i am looking for. Thx for the reply.

thx

Jeff

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

THX for replying back, i am using A for structural disagg not E. There is a disagg type E : Average of All Details Not Equal to Zero exits. As I mentioned, My question is what kind of disagg type i need to use for the explanined scenario.Any input is appreciated.

thx

Jeff

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try Disagg type S at all ?

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx for your reply Mr. Srinivas. The problem is not with the desc, its how to set up the disagg for % value KF. Generally we use Average for any % KF. But, the problem is if you already got a value for ONE combination, and the planner want to adj a 10% increase or decrease for all product combinations, what ever the adj you are doing is getting allocated to the single combination which has already value. That's standard feature, but what is the best way to control it is my question. Any suggestions are welcome.

thx

Jeff

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think there is a calculation type "E", if thats what you are looking for. Try to change the calculation type to "S" for the keyfigure and see if it works for you. If you are already live with the planning area use program /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PAREA_CHANGE to make that change.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why dont you change the key figure from a percentage to a regular one? You can always change the description of the keyfigure in the planning book to mention that the key figure is in %. Over a period of time users can start ignoring the UoM column for that key figure and will see the description to understand it is in %.