cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instalaltion problem of Nw04s on redhat linux 5 error at step start javaengine.

INFO 2007-11-14 16:00:01

Connect to message server (TESTSYS/3901) succeeded.

INFO 2007-11-14 16:00:01

Disconnect from message server (TESTSYS/3901) succeeded.

ERROR 2007-11-14 16:00:02

CJS-30150 Java processes of instance TESTSYS/JC00 [Java: UNKNOWN] did not reach state PARTRUNNING after 20:00 minutes. Giving up.

ERROR 2007-11-14 16:00:02

FCO-00011 The step startJava with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_StartJava|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|startJava was executed with status ERROR .

INFO 2007-11-14 16:01:25

An error occured and the user decide to stop.\n Current step "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_StartJava|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|startJava".

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

VM size should 3x + 500 mb. I think that is enough.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you get this problem resolved ?

I have the same issue here, with an ABAP+Java install.

ABAP is finished, but the Java stack has the same error that you are experiencing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i removed the installatrion and tried with j2sdk 12 rather than 14. then my problem gets solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login to your SAP system using sapgui and start java engine manually using t-code SMICM.

regards,

Awaiz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi awaiz,

bu this is an instalaltion error i cant login to system and it is only JAVA stack installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have experienced this in ABAP+JAVA install. The solution was to shutdown the instances from command like (stopsap) and retry the install (continue) and it worked.

Cheers,

Nisch

Former Member
0 Kudos

I even tried it of using the command stopsap all an also i tried to stop only r3 but even no use but i can use startsap all every thing is getting starting like r3,db,Jc00

at step start java

getting error like waiting for shutdown of instalce Hostname/jc00 [Java: Unknown].elapsed time:4:30 min.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Let me to know, how much memory (physical) are you using? Or what is your java version?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am using 1Gb ram and 5GB vm and J2sdk 1.4.2_14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Do you have a possibility to increase physical memory and vm for installation period? Because java-part take a lot resourses when it starts.