cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I copied a chart of account for a new cocd i created, but When I try to posting FB50 and try to choose a GL account using drop down it is giving the message saying, there is no value exists, but in the easy access when i check it gives the all the GL accounts in the new cocd i created.

Thanks

Nivi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be you created the GL account at company chart of accounts level but you need to create it also at company code level. Go to FS00 and check it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you copied the company code data. There are two view in a GL account. Chart of accounts data and company code data. I think you have only copied chart of accounts dta and not company code thats why its not showing you the GL accounts. So you hav to extend the company code view.

below is the way you copy the GL accounts both th e company code data and chart of accounts data

OBY9 by itself will not transport the company code specific settings.

To include the company code settings you must edit / modify the transport

To edit the transport use SE10

Double click on task / objects portion of the transport ( the second level)

Click on the change / display icon

Once in change mode add the following row

R3TR FC68 *

FC68 refers to the company code data.

• refers to all company codes for the chart of accounts.

Now release or SCC1 your transport just as normal.

With this transport you can always keep your chart of account details by company code consistent in all clients without having to use load programs to populate it. It even will consider any deletes you may do (OBR2). Once the company code is marked as productive or you incur a posting to an account you can not delete it.

Assign points if it is helpful

thanks

Shravanthi