Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 - MDM field Mapping

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for latest R/3 and MDM field mapping for Customer, Vendor, material and Product. I already have IDoc to MDM mapping included in SAP business content. But i am looking for R/3 and MDM field mapping. it would be of great help for me if anyone can send me this on my id shivprashant.dixit@gmail.com.

Thanks,

SHiv.

Points will be rewarded for helpful answers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forwarded you some mapping documents for material, customer, and vendor. Not perfect, but I hope they help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harrison

Can u please send the documents at srihari.1105@gmail.com

Thanking you,

Hari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shiv,

When u unzip the business content for Customer,material,vendor then in the repository u have remote systems which have a list of standard remote systems namely R/'3,Data warehousing..etc.

Now in the Import Manager select type as <given data format> and the remote system as R/3 since u r importing the data from R/3.

After doing this you can import the maps and then u will get a list of all maps in a sequencail order .selecting this map will help you to map the R/3 fields to MDM for customer/material/vendor.

note the mapping has to be done in the given sequence in the list.

Please award points if u find these blog helpful.

Thanks and Regards

Deepankar Pandit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have the IDOC / MDM mapping, then the R/3 / MDM mapping should be easy to figure out.

Every IDOC has the name of the table in the segment (E1XXXXM where XXXX is the table name) and the name of the field in the DDIC. With that information should be easy for you to get the R/3 and MDM field mapping.

Greetings,