cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order with refernce to contracts in different sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am creating a sales order with reference to a contract.I am making sales order sold-to-party as release order.

so my Contract sold-to-party and the sales order sold-to-party are different but both belong to same sales area. In the above case i am able to create sales order.

In other case though my Contract sold-to-party and the sales order sold-to-party are different but if they both belong to different sales area, i am unable to create a sales order.It says no contracts exits for sold-to-party.

i made both the customers as partners .

<b><POINTS OFFER REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sales organization of the reference document must be same as the sales organization of the target document when you use copy with reference.

More over,curious to know the business requirement why it would be required to create sales order with reference to contracts from another sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let us know why are you opening multiple threads in different forums for the same question?

You have already created another thread in ABAP General

Please refrain from using "Any guidance on this is fully rewarded with points."

<b>Please read the rules of engagement before posting.</b>

Posting multiple threads for same question in different/same forums and making point offers are not encouraged on the forum.

Thank you