cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Hierarchy load in 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I load the product hierarchy into the product hierarchy infoobject?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Also check if the hierchy is available for Data SOURCES:

In your source system :

SBIW --> Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (PI) --> logistics --> Modify Product Hierarchies for Transfer into SAP BW

Rita Arkin

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason I am asking is it won't let me create transfer rules for the hierarchy so I can load it into 0PROD_HIER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you activate and replicate 0PROD_HIER_LPRH_HIER which loads product hierarchy.

After, try creating transfer rules - > RClick on Product hierarchy (Hierarchies) - Create Transfer Rules - Give the Client - Activate

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did exactly that and it gives me the following error message:

InfoSource 0PROD_HIER (Master Data) is not known

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check if this note is of any help - OSS <b>598258</b> 0PROD_HIER product hierarchy also returns 0MATERIAL.

In my system I see 0PROD_HIER_LPRH_HIER assigned to 0MATERIAL but not loaded though....not sure if Prod Hiers are loaded into 0MATERIAL....you shud be able to create transfer rules from 0PROD_HIER_LPRH_HIER to 0MATERIAL.

Sry ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to user infosource 0PROD_HIER, you have to assign Application Component to 0PROD_HIER infoobject in Master data/texts tab. Whenever you want to load master data from datasource, you have to assign application component to infoobject you will load in advance.

Check it at first.

Thanks.