Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Question - please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently developing a Smartform for new & changed po's.

In transaction code nace, we have assigned this smartform to PO change (complete).

Does this mean that after a PO is changed, if chosen to be printed, will this smartform be printed? Also, are fields with &<field name>& always passed from the PO to the smartform?

Thanks,

John

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI John,

When user changes the PO and when he wants to take the print out of that PO. When he tries to print that PO, smart form's driver program will get triggered and data will get passed to the smartfrom from the driver problem.

Reward Points if it helps

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can trigger the Output of a PO from ME9F tcode or from the ME22N tcode after assigning the Output type to Smartform and driver program in NACE

ensure that you assigned the SF with the correct driver program

ya, data is passed from the driver program to smartform

cross check the smartform, program for the PO

Output type : NEU

smartform name : /SMB40/MMPO_L

Regards

Anji

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your program you need to maintain one form, which you have maintained against your output in customizatoin.

Check out the progra SAPFM06P and form entry_neu.

Whenever you will add a Message type to smartform, you will this PERFORM will be called. SO, you need to call your SMARTForm FM from this Perfrom.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel