Self Registration Link is not Visible
I have configured Self Registration in Visual Admin and I have also assigined the user action ume.selfregister_user to role everyone. Still I am not able to see the link . We are on 2004s SP13 .
S J replied
For Self Registration you need to set the following porperty in configtool. It's located in C:\usr\sap\<SID>\<instance id>\j2ee\configtool\configtool.bat
ume.logon.selfreg = true
1. Apart from setting the above property in config tool please do the following steps.
2. Log-in to UME as administrator.
3. Search for role "Everyone".
4. Click the "modify" button and assign the action UME "Selfregister_user" to this role.
5. Save the changes and try again.
Please, refer the link as well for more information about the action "selfregister_user".
After all the changes please restart the Cluster.