cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORM --- missing graphics reference for all 1099

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hard to believe that others have not encountered this problem. It seems all the latest SMARTFORMS for 1099 reference graphics that are not found in the repository (SE78). I see references for 2005 but graphics only as late as 2004.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

first goto SE79 check the grapgic logo while pressing F4 than if it is avalable in the SAP repository than you can call same graohic in your form , other worlds once again upload the graphics front your local deskstop than call same with your form..

<b>reward is use full</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

(wow-use preview please---wrong transaction referenced)

If I had the graphic externally I would not have bothered with any of this. Getting graphics from government not always an option and might miss things like multi copies. At times I think government(s) want(s) you to order forms rather than reproduce forms.

My issue with the SMARTFORMS and graphics mismatch is that SAP seemed to have delivered something that could not work (a form referencing a graphic not in repository will not work). So I was really asking if others had encountered this and that maybe a solution was documented so that one might produce exactly what is currently required from the government.

<b>I think OSS note 1015877 addresses problem.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please share the solution for this graphic missing.

Regards

Chandrashekar SA