cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Determination in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a Invoice using VF01, but I am not able to see the output. I don't see any values in Output Type.

Rather than manually enterting the values for Output Type , Medium....is there a way to automatically populate these values once the Invoice is created , so that I can view it in VF31?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be the issue due to ABAP development,ask your ABAP team t debug this issue.then they will be able to give you the solution on why this particular data is not printing on invoice.

before going to discuss with ABAP team check weather you had assigned proper output type or not.and simulate the same scenarion in 310 client and test it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for hte value not appearing on the o/p check the script or form wid the ABAP consul. for the other part create data in vv31. also chek hte t-code NACE for the other settings of the o/p type.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Normally, sequence of activities is:

- Maintain output types:

in which you can find the list of all messages type for billing document. For message type you want to use, select it and set "access to condition in first view"

NOTE: If you have created a custom message, you have to verify at this point you have linked program and sapscript (or smartform) to the message type

-Assign output types to partner functions

Normally, for a billing type message, partner function linked is "BP" (bill to party)

-Maintain output determination procedure

In customizing of billing document (trans. VOFA) there's the "Output determ.pr

" field. These schema is the same in which you have to put the message type you want to link in billing document

-Assign output determination procedures

To link output schema messages at billing document type

You want to test these procedure, i can suggest you to use a standard message type, for which all these activities are normally already done.

In all it's ok, using VV32 transaction you can insert the message type and fill condition records to link automatically message in billing documents

Bye

Gianpaolo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customzing:

Sales and distribution->basic functions->Output control->output determination->output determination using condition tecnique->maintain output determination for billing documents

you can fine all customizing activities you have to do to customize output messages tipes for billing documents (transaction VV32 to insert condition record after you have set message you want to link to your billing document).

note that you have to insert a printer name in your condition record, otherwise it's possible you not see the output message type.

Bye

Gianpaolo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Papa:

What should i check in Maintain output determination for billing documents?

How do I set the message?