Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit report with 5 auth Objects & 5 Sets of associated fields-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I need to create a report on the following:

TCode ME31L & who has the authorizations on the objects below:

M_RAHM_BSA values 1,2

M_RAHM_EKG values 1,2

M_RAHM_EKO values 1,2

M_RAHM_WRK values 1,2

V_KONH_VKS values 1,2

I have tried SUIM but here the constraint is I can put in only 3 Authorization objects fields.

Please suggest.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

You may be able to create a rule in RSUSR008_009_NEW to do this for you. There have been a few posts about it recently so search on the prog name and there are some links to instructions on how to use it.

Alternatively if you need it quickly you could run one report in SUIM for the first 3 objects and then run another one for the next two. The names that appear in both lists will have access to all sets of object values.

0 Kudos

Alex Thanks a ton !! I did precisely that. Ran the report for the first three objects and then for the next.

Former Member
0 Kudos

George,

Alex is right, unfortunately transaction SUIM is limited to only searching on 3 objects at a time in normal operation.

I know for a fact that many audit organizations instruct their consultants to run multiple SUIM reports and combine them in excel, as Alex pointed out this is the quickest way.

Regards

Ashley

0 Kudos

Ashley/George

I've heard of a couple of companies where they have got a developer to copy the report & add up to 5 combinations in there. In both cases they reported very long run times if run in foreground!

0 Kudos

Another which will spare you the v_lookup, is to import the list from report 1 into the selection criteria for report 2.

I also find it interesting to "toggle around" with the (more than 3) objects in RSUSR002 to see how many users you get back when you substitute them.

It does not necessarily mean anything... but gives you a bit of a feeling for where to look for config and begru useage.

Cheers,

Julius