cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MenuBar position

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to obtain the D area illustrated here: http://nvpal067.pal.sap.corp:8080/sng/sg11/html/topic_5E094052-271A-4094-BD54-0BAB4118B999_70D69C45-...

In particular, I'm interested in how I could position the MenuBar in the far right (just like in the Header, where it's at the right by default).

I'd be more than grateful for your time,

Claudiu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The screen shot provided by you is for the OIF which is generated from VC.

Are you working with VC or you want to create the same from WD?

If you want to create the same from WD

1)Create a transparent container

2) Add toolbar buttons

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I want to obtain the exact same look in WD, or at least something very similar.

For the D section, adding toolbar buttons worked fine (for the buttons in the left). But what I haven't found a way to do, is to add those menus at the right. If I add a MenuBar to a TransparentContainer, the MenuBar will spread the whole width of the container. When I added it to the Header, it went nicely to the right, by default.

Maybe there is a workaround for this?

Regards,

Claudiu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1) Create a transparent container Set its <b>Layout as Grid layout</b> and set the column count to 2

2) Create 2 transparent containers as child of the above one.

3) In the first transparent container add your tool bar butons. Set the <b>Layout as Flow</b>.

4) In the second transparent container add the tool bar. Set its <b>layout to grid</b> and set the <b>stretch Horizontally property to false</b>.

and <b>hligh</b> to right.

This should meet your expectation.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey thanks, that's exactly what I needed!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First of all the URL which you pasted here is not opening and can you explain your question in little more detail.

thanks & regards,

Manoj