cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Gurus,

In order to optimize our performance problems when using the IC Webclient, SAP has advized us to Start Buffering the Org Structure.

Therefore I activated buffering for the Sales and Service Scenario in table T77OMATTSC. (maintenance of view T77OMATTR via sm30).

Next I ran the report HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE with following selection criteria:

<b>ATTRIBUTE BUFFER:</b>- Delete all buffers : flagged

- Restructure buffer on (date) : Flagged, with the date = today's date

<b>DISPLAY:</b>

- Shortened

<b>Distribution for mobile Clients:</b>

- No Distribution -is selected (since we do not use Mobile sales)

If I run the report, it is finished in 4 to 5 seconds, also in background.

Since this seems a bit to fast, but perhaps this is normal.

Can anyone tell me <b>how long it takes at your client to run the report</b> ?

furthermore could you indicate if I am using the correct selection criteria?

My last question is: <b>can somebody tell me which tables are actually being deleted and rebuilt again?</b> So at least I can do an initial check if the tables are filled or not..

thanks

davy pelssers

-

The tables I have found back so far are the ones below, but I am still not sure if they are actual buffer tables..

Table T77ZZ3

In class cl_crm_orgman_scenario_sale there is a method Start Buffering, but in other methods,

I see other tables such as:

HRP5551

T777D

t77id

T778U

hrv5551a

-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Just some Side information:</b>

Buffering for CRM Organizational Data

To improve system performance, you can use the HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE program for buffering organizational model and attributes.

Call up view T77OMATTR via SM30 and select the buffering field for each scenario to buffer corresponding objects.

Execute the HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE program every morning (after 0:00 hrs) before starting your systems. This time of after 0:00 hrs is important for starting up the buffer for the current day, as data for organizational management is time-dependent.

We recommend you schedule the program each night as a background job.

You can also influence performance through Customizing of org data determination by using the Responsibility rule type.

Responsibility determination rules determine the required organizational unit (or required partner) without evaluating the organizational model. That is why determination rules of this rule type perform better.

How to use this report is also mentioned in the documentation of the report itself.

<b>Relevant Notes:</b>

Note 933780 - Organization data F4 helps does not work

Note 1001967 - Buffer update report leads to high downtime

Note 1022718 - Sales Areas deleted from SMOMITAREA

Note 1090363 - Attributes not getting buffered by buffer update report

Note 737315 - CRM 4.0_ Performance problems