Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the tracing of RFC Function Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created RFC Function Module. it is working fine and giving expected output.

So my problem is while calling from out side SAP it is giving exceptions.so i dont know what is the problem. i called externally from ABAP Program also, there also it is working fine. i activated RFC trace in ST05 but there also i am not able to get useful information.Exception giving in third party i am not able to understand.

So can any one please let me know any other method is there to trace imy function module in SAP system while calling from third party.

it is urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

zubera

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check RFC Determination has been configured for that other system.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which thrid party system you are configuring check the system destinations propely given or not and in third parthy which type error or any message u r getting or not. Once if it is working find in from R/3 to other it is not RFC problem it may related to u r settings or in third parthy system not set properly.

contact your basis teams

Regards

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction SM59 check the connection with the external system from which you are trying to invoke to RFC. Check if this connection is working.