cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFolders 4.00 - Link objects in Standards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All.

In description of cFolders http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ppm400/helpdata/en/index.htm says following about standards:

1. "These collaborations mostly behave in the same way as those in collaborative scenarios, except for one difference: You can link objects that you created in any of the collaborations in cFolders (or imported from the back-end system) to another object in a Standards collaboration"

2. Below says how to link objects - "If you want to link objects in Standards and choose them from the search help, enter one or more search items, choose Search in: Standards and Current Work Area from the list in the dropdown box and then New Selection. To create the link, select the required object in the Select Documents list and choose Select.

Can anyone explain how to do this settings (settings of point 2). II try to do following:

- "enter one or more search items" - Where are this settings locate? I try to use Functions - Search, .but there is no poin "Search in".

- "choose Search in: Standards and Current Work Area from the list in the dropdown box" - I don1t understand where this settings are.

Truly yours, Aleksey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksey,

I didnot get ur question.Can you plz explain me giving some example what exactly r u looking for?then may be I will be able to help u out..

Mateen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for my poor English

I tryed to explain what i mean.

I want to realize ability of Standards in cFolders - namely I mean following ability:

Extract of description cFolders "<b>You can link objects</b> that you created in any of the collaborations in cFolders (or imported from the back-end system) to another object in a Standards collaboration".

I try to link objects in collaborations to another object in a Standards collaboration, but i can`t do this. How to do this, how to link objects.