cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

va02 can't change schedule line catagory though it has not been delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i have a sales order with one item 10. there are two schedule line in item 10, CP is relevant for deli ,CN is not relevant for deli(i changed the config).

Then i create delivery order for the cp schedule line ,and post goods issue. Now i want to change sales order by VA02, i found the status of so is complete, and i can't change the CN scheldule line to CP beacause it's grey. But CN schedule line has not been delivery.

I want remain these two schedule line with different catagory in one item , in order to control the transfer of requirement , and i do not want schedule line with CN catagory to be deliver. How can I make it , is it necessary to write a user exit or can be control in anywhere. Hope someone can help me . thx

yours

sincere

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yi,

After delivery of first schedule line (with CP) your sales order has status "complete" in document flow? Normally, if you have done a partial delivery, status is set as "being processed".

You can check value in "partial delivery per item" in shipping view of customer master of ship to party code. Which value is set?

I hope it is useful.

Bye

Gianpaolo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yi,

Only to try a std solution. If you set flag "rel for delivery" in CN schedule line type and use "delivery block" field to block schedule line with CN (before you change it with CP)?

So to have a possibility to modify schedule line with CN?

Bye

Gianpaolo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gianpaolo,

thank u for your help. i think the "complete" status is beacause that all schedule line quantity relevant with deli has been deli. but i can not understand why the next schedule line (with "CN") can not been changed. i want to change it's category to "CP" then create delivery oder for it. And i found that "CN" schedule line in other item can be changed to "CP".

thanks anyway!