cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can XI system be both

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am doing a scenario for File to File where i want to use my XI system as Sender and REceiver to pick up a file from one directory and place in other directory of XI system. So in Business System i need to add which Technical system,

I can see both ABAP and Java as two Technical systems.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

For this only one technical system (XI) is ok. Create a business system in SLD and add the technical system XI (this need to be created first in SLD) to this Business System.

Now in Integration Directory, just use this BUSINESS SYSTEM as sender & for receiving create one BUSINESS <b>SERVICE</b>.

Basically creating two business services will also fullfill your requirement.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From above, i got correct.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your anwers. I undertood that under "Service With out Party" -- i have Business System, Business Service and integration Process. I have to create CCs under Business System and not in Business Serivice. Here Business Service means for B2B scenarios. For A2A cases, we always use Business System and it is in my SLD and we install product for this Business System. and this relation makes me to see my interfaces which i created under SWCV.

Hope i understood correct.

Thanks,

Srinivas

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

If u want to use XI as sender and receiver create one BS and use that one as sender as well as receiver..( while u creating BS use system as stand alone as u configuring a file to file interface )

in ID assign this BS and create CC under BS ( TWO CC's in this case).

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I added Business Service and created two communication chanels for sender and receiver.

But in logical routing, agreements, I couldn't see my interfaces.

is it to add Business system in the business system.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,

After creating the Business Services for Sender & Receiver you have to add the outbound interface (e.g. MIOA_Sender) and CC under Sender TAB in your Sender Business Service.

Same you have to do for Receiver Business Service under Receiver Tab add inboud interface e.g. MIIA_Receiver + CC.

Regards,

Sarvesh

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out for the Business system you provided. Provide business service there and the try to locate the interfaces.

regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward Points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you guys. I have Integratin server in my Business systems list, So i will use this to create a Business service. Then i will configure Communication channels under this Business service to complete file to file.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivasa,

One Business System can have only one technical system but not vice versa.

u cannot choose Both JAVA and ABAP as the technical system for a Business System.

u need to choose Web AS ABAP..

i think the best solution is to use Business Service.It will be easy for you to run the interface.

regards

biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just create the Sender Service.

One for File Sender

One for File Receiver.

and in the File sender and Receiver adapeter give the directory name of XI....

Thanks

Farooq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOrry just create the Business Service..

Thanks

Farooq.

*Rewards Points if you find it useful*