cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New exchange rate type instead of M

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to assign a new exchange rate type instead of M to my co code.

Where I can assign it to company code so that at the time of posting any document rate should be pickedup from new exchange rate type and not from M.

Thanks for reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to change Exchange Rate Currency 1 -"M". I have create New Exchange Type "A" for different company code.

My QUS. is i want to change exchange rate currency "M" (Local 1) for different company code level like company code- 1000 use exchange rate local currency 1 - "A" and further "B".

Please tell me

former_member200240
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For posting and clearing, M is automatic and is used for all postings/clearings. You cannot assign to Co code anything else. You have to maintain exchange rates for M at all times.

S Jayaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I have two company code under one client.

One co code is for India and another for Dubai.

In India exchange rates changes every day but in Dubai it is fixed for long time.

As of now both co code are accessing same Rate under M

I want Indian Co Code take M exchange rate type while Dubai CoCode should take some other exchange rate type.

What could be solution then

Thank again

Former Member
0 Kudos

What kind of transactions you have for ccode in Dubai you want to use other exchange rate type?

For clearing it is fixed to use M.

For posting you have enter rate manually if you don`t want to use M.

FC evaluation and planning....you can setup to other type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the requirement is specific to certain type of transaactions, you can create a separate document type for it & default a exchange rate type into it.

Regards

R.Karthigayan