cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list with 'sales order' + 'Item' + 'Incoterms' + 'with shipped orders'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

anyway I can get a list with 'sales order' + 'Item' + 'Incoterms' + 'with shipped orders'.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sharmishta

Go to SE16 and enter table VBAP.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there

I don't think I see any incoterms fields in VBAP [like in LIKP], neither is there a WADAT_IST(goods movement date)

could you maybe explain where are the incoterms /shipped date in VBAP ?

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

a step ahead, but 2 steps back..

I have done a join of VBAP and LIKP with sqvi, chosen the required fields ,but on executing the join, I recieve 'no data selected'.

eventhough VBAP and LIKP are full of data.

so I am still at odds with list with 'sales order' + 'Item' + 'Incoterms' + 'with shipped orders'.

Can someone pl. throw some light here ?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sharmishta

As you rightly said through Table Join VBAP and LIKP, you should be able to get the required data. But I dont know why you are not getting. Can you check with the same table join by giving ONLY the delivery number as output.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

The incoterms are part of the sales order- billing data. They would be there in the VBKD table. You can do a join between, VBAK, VBAP VBKD and VBUP.

VBAK becasue for selecting the parameters like creation date, sales area. VBAP for line items, VBKD for incoterms, and VBUP for checking if delivery is done or not.

Regards,

Abhishek

http://abhishek.purwar.googlepages.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek and all , this advise has really helped. Finally, if I want to also go for the ‘shipping dates’(keeping the above combination intact), what then ?

Thanks People

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sharmishtha,

I think Above clarification will solve your issue..

Join all 4 tables listed above.

Regds'

MM