Did you mean: 

Missing PP orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i will explain to you one flow process of our company with the problem:

1) we made a configurated sales document

2) we create the PP order (A).

3) we delete the order with SARA (Oct, 30th)

4) we created a new order (same external number: A)

5) we printed it on Nov. 07th.

6) we realized on Nov. 12th that the PP order nr. A disappeared someday. !!!???

We have been looking for notes but there's nothing like that. AFKO, AFPO are empties for that order, and when we go through CO02, SAP tell us that the order does not exist.

Ideas????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it solved? pl come back

Former Member
0 Kudos

We will wait to see if it happens again. If no, we will think that it was no SAP error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

point by point, i reply you:

1) prakash Uddagatti: We created a new order on nov. 13th, number B. The problem is that we lose the original one, with all the information.

2) Rajesha Vittal: first time, oct 30th, we deleted the order. Then nobody puts the deletion flag and nobody runs the SARA. And the table hasn't the change log activated.

3) Sabine Trosse: There's no error on SM13. The order existed during one week. I mean, we created on oct.30th, and printed on nov.7th through CO02.

We have seen that the missing order is on equipment history, but it doesn't exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Juts check with Basis...whether they can check in archive file and inform whether this order is present or not.

If not I think it is nbetter to write to SAP...it is very serious issue as if a order is suddenly missing without doing any transaction!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check transaction SM13

I could imagine that an update termination happen after saving the order. Printing happen before updating task, if a problem is in update mode you will get a printout, but the order is not saved caused by the update termination.

Regards,

Sabine

Message was edited by:

Sabine Trosse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you archaive thye order or deleted the order?

MAy be by mistake you are run SARA again, but it should have delition flag efore running SARA.

One more hint...ask the basis person to track the number production range table table, whin changeed it last...if change log is activated, then you may get.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the PPorder with different External name ( other than A ) and try.

if u still have issues post ..

prakash