Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5.0: FMs bbp_pd_sc_transfer + b470_reservation_create

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are on WAS700, SRM 5.0.

In SRM 2.0 I could use the FM bbp_pd_sc_transfer in debugging mode to manually transfer "held" shopping carts and to debug to FM Call B45A_RESERVATION_CREATE to see what exactly is being transferred to the backend system.

Now I suppose it is B470_RESERVATION_CREATE.

Still neither B470 nor B45A are found in the "where-used-list" and the transfer does not stop when putting in during debugging a break at FM B470 or B45A...

<b>My aim is to debug to the call of B470_RESERVATION_CREATE FM resp REQUISITION_CREATE resp PO_CREATE...</b> because here we have the RFC Calls BAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE in the backend.

Can somebody help,

thanx, matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

please try the following:

Use FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER to transfer held carts and try to set a breakpoint in FM META_RESERVATION_CREATE.

Regards

Dennis

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

does not work. I put the Nr of the shopping cart in the import parameter of bbp_reqreq_transfer and started it in debug mode. Added a break at meta_reservation_create, but the debugger did not stop there. Infact I noticed that reqreq_transfer also calls the usual transfer FM like this:

* call new transfer function module
    CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER'
      EXPORTING
        i_guid = ls_header-guid.

have you tried it in your system? or do you have any other way to debug to the reservation- or requisition_create FMs?

kind regards, matthias

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

are you sure that the target object is really a reservation? If bbp_reqreq_transfer runs through do you get a reservation in your backend system?

Regards

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Place a breakpoint in the method CREATE_DOCUMENT() of class CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_470 while executing the function module

BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER and you should be able to find the need ful.

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis, Hi Karthik,

to Dennis: Yes, I am sure about how to create a reservation or requisition.

to Karthik: I put a break in the create_document method() and created a requisition as the method says:

* create requistion on backend system
  CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE'

and: it works with held shopping carts, which then I transfer manually using FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER.

For all interested: the following classes are being used for the transfer to the backendsystem from SRM:

CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_PO_CRT_470 Adapter for PO

CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RQ_CRT_470 Adapter for Requisition

CL_BBP_BS_ADAPTER_RS_CRT_470 Adapter for Reservation

thanx a lot to u 2 guys, a 10 for Karthik

matthias

Answers (0)