cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About automatic transportation lane creation enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

as usual, again one typical scenaio i want to develop.

As you all know when you assign a special procurement relationship in the material master as "stock transfer from other plant" , automatically a transporation lane gets created in the background on transfer to APO.

here my need is, while creating an automatic TL in the background, i want to enhance, (to change ) location. eg. Suppose there are plant pl19, pl31 and pl33.

and mrp area in pl19, pl19ml66.

now suppose i create a material master M1 in Pl33, with SPK as "stock transfer from other plant pl19, mrp area", it creats a TL for pl33 and pl19. but i want a transportation lane to create from pl19ml66 to pl33.

means i want to make system to change the location while creating a TL.

Please suggest me a user exit or badi if exit. or any alternate solution for the same.

Regards,

Pravin Mukkawar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not sure if you require any enhancement in this situation. Did you establish an MRP area in APO and have it in active integration model in the first place? The Tlane should automatically get formed between the MRP area and the other planning object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Him shrenivas,

you are right, the standard, TL gets created.

but my requirement is different, may be i was unable to put earlier porperly.

i will give example here.

Plant pl19, pl31, pl33. Pl19 has mrp area Pl19ml66.

now i create a material in plant pl33 with SPk as D3, "discrption -ST from mrp ares pla9ml66" , so i want to create a transporation lane between Pl33 and Pl19ml66.

In SPK, you can maintian plant, not mrp area , thats the main issue. i can write any discrption but i cant maintain the mrp ares in r/3. so my plan is to put pl19 plant, so when system will go to create TL between pl19 and pl33, i will modify them with logic to replace pl19 by pl19ml66.

i hope u got my issue clear now.

Thats why i am looking for some exit, or badi to modify the source location while creating TL automaticlly, in background while transfering the master data from R/3 to APO.

Regards,

Pravin Mukkawar

Message was edited by:

pravin mukkawar

Answers (0)