cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downpayment

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1) i make downpayment given by customer. what tcode to record this downpayment?

2) i make downpayment for vendor, what tcode to record this downpayment?

3) we create downpayment before we create invoice to send to customer. after we create the invoice, what steps need to take to post and clear this downpayment?

4) when post and clear this downpayment against invoice, will the fi document type RV assigned to assignment field? its defined in customer master sort key by doc and year.

thanks

rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to your questions :

1. You can use t-code : F-29 to record the customer down payment.

2. You can use t-code : F-48 to record the vendor down payment

<u>3. Well, there are 2 ooptions.</u>

First after you create the down payment , you can directly clear the down payment using F-39. This will clear line item with G/L indicator (which is created from the down payment) and create open item for customer in debit side. So when customer pay the invoice (you post the receive for the invoice using F-32), you just only select the customer account without g/l indicator . This will select both the invoice and the customer account from the DP <b>(without G/L Indicator)</b> automatically.

Second, you do not clear down payment using F-39. When customer pay the invoice, you post the receive againts the down payment <b>(which is used G/L indicator)</b> and the invoice using t-code F-32.

Hope it helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

F-29 - Post down payment from customer

F-22 - Post a customer invoice

F-39 - Is used to clear the down payment if the down payment value and the invoice value are equal else

F-48 - Post down payment to vendor

F-43 - Post a vendor invoice

F-54 - Is used to clear the vendor down payment

Thanks,

P.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can reply according to my question?

i do not understand "F-39 - Is used to clear the down payment if the down payment value and the invoice value are equal else"