Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

credit memo

Hi all

User has raised credit memo by mistake with ref. to wrong PO.

How to correct this as there is no any reversal process for it


Former Member
Former Member replied


when u pass credit memo it creates document and which can be seen in PO history tab

Go to <b>Po history</b> pick document number from there and then try to use MR8M

u will be able to cancell credit memo only thing is that u need to cancell fi entry manually

I hope this will solve ur prob


0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question