cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail => How to identify product/price changes - WP_PLU02

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to reconcile the price and product changes being extracted from SAP (via IDOC WP_PLU02) with those received by the store via XI and the retail middleware. Is there a way of identifying the changes extracted other than through the IDOC itself? A table or tables perhaps?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to activate Change Pointers, generally and for message types. So the system identifies changes.

SPRO -> SAP Netweaver -> Application Server -> Idoc Interface / Application Link Enabling (ALE) -> Modelling and implementing Business Processes -> Master Data Distribution -> Replication of Modified Data -> Activate Change Pointers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for that. I have since found a table WLK2 which seems to log changes to materials. These seem to equate to Z1WP_PLU message types. I was wondering if there are other tables available to show us price changes in particular i.e. those that feed Z1WP_PLU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case anyone's interested I believe the tables concerned are BDCP2 BDCP and BDCPS - these seem to form the data basis for the outbound IDOC message types.

Answers (0)