cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make partner function mandatory on an action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In urgent correction SDHF i have defined new action ' Approval Required'. Also i have defined a partner function 'Approver' in the partner determination procedure. Now i want that whenever the action 'Approval Required' is executed the partner function 'Approver' should become mandatory.

In case anyone knows how this can be achieved please let me know.

Regards,

Kriti Bhalla.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kriti,

I can give you hints on how to go about achieving this ..

You need to implement SOCM_CHECK_CONDITION badi.

Within this badi use FM crm_partner_read_ow to find out all partners assigned to the Ticket and implment your business logic there by cheicking whether the relevant partner function is initial or not.

More details on how to go about implementing this could be found out in the documentation.

Follow: SPRO-> Solution manager-> scenario specific settings-> change request management-> extended configuration->chnage transaction-> change transaction types->consistency checks in CHARM.

please reward points for usefull answer

Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I've implemented the SOCM_CHECK_CONDITION BadI and do the customizing described in the spro. I've created a customer specific message class that i want to use for my condition. The condition is defined with a cancel so that the status goes back to the previous one if it is not consistent. The condition seems to work well (the status is reset by the system) but i cannot see my custom message.

Any ideas ?

Cheers.

Stephane.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kirti,

While defining action for "Approval required" assign partner function as you defined in partner det. proc. "Approver" and check on partner dependant check box.

This maker approver as mandatory for your action and you can trigger mail by defining condition later on. Also assign partner det. pro. to SDCR.

Regards,

Nikhil