cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Selection config. in Excise Invoice Creation (J1IJ) at Depot in CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the business scenario that I have to map in SAP system stock transfer occurs from Plant to Depot. Then the batch is split at the Depot and minor changes are made to characteristic. These individual small batches and then sold to the end customer from depot.

<b>Problem:</b> If the batch number is kept the same at depot as the incoming batch number, system is able to find the incoming invoice in J1IJ. If the batch number is changed (to mark individual characteristic) then the system in not able to idetify the incoming batch.

Please help...

In SAP help link http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/09/ebf138cdd78a4be10000000a114084/frameset.htm I could find mention that "You can also automate this procedure, using the batch selection program (J_1IJCHK), by making the appropriate Customizing settings in the Country Version India (CIN) Implementation Guide (IMG)." Can anyone help by elobarinting what specific configuration is to be made for batch selection?

Thanks

Rajat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OSS note: 1001446 applicable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murli. I could resolve the problem using the OSS note: 1001446.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has released a SAP note 1001446 which can be implemented for your requirement. There is an user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_BATCH_CHK_FLAG which has the parameter NO_BATCH_CHK_FLAG. If you pass the value ' X' to the parameter NO_BATCH_CHK_FLAG then the batches will not be checked during J1ij. you can implement this user exit through SE37.

Regards,

Murali