Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDIC INCONSISTENCY for structure VTBLM0A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently we are doing an upgrade and getting above error message.

The message is generated from Type-group KL0. When doing a check (ctrl-F2) on KL0 we get message 'Inconsistency in the dictionary for the structure VTBLM0A'. The line it is complaining about in this type group is: 'kl0_klpart_typ LIKE klgstr.'

We have checked and activated the structure VTBLM0A and this is fine. However we still get the error message from the type group for this structure.

Any assistance appreciated.

Kind regards,

Warren.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to use " TYPE " instead of "LIKE"

i.e ..... instead of "kl0_klpart_typ LIKE klgstr"

use .... " kl0_klpart_typ TYPE klgstr "

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to use " TYPE " instead of "LIKE"

i.e ..... instead of "kl0_klpart_typ LIKE klgstr"

use .... " kl0_klpart_typ TYPE klgstr "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warren,

Can you please give me some more insight into this error. I have checked in ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0 Systems and I didn't come across this kind of problem.

Basically what you can do is consult the BASIS team and get the necessary patch for this / search for a correction package.

Previously I've encountered the similar error and searched for a OSS Note. They asked me to change the Data Element of the Pre-defined structure field. I did the same and the problem got solved.

So if you can give me complete details about the upgrade like upgrade from whic version to which version and the procedure you followed to encounter this error then I canna get this issue resolved.

If useful reward accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,

Maddineni Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warren,

Can you please give me some more insight into this error. I have checked in ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0 Systems and I didn't come across this kind of problem.

Basically what you can do is consult the BASIS team and get the necessary patch for this / search for a correction package.

Previously I've encountered the similar error and searched for a OSS Note. They asked me to change the Data Element of the Pre-defined structure field. I did the same and the problem got solved.

So if you can give me complete details about the upgrade like upgrade from whic version to which version and the procedure you followed to encounter this error then I canna get this issue resolved.

If useful reward accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,

Maddineni Bharath.