SAP Query vs. Ad-Hoc Query
Can anyone explain to a newbie like me
1. what's the difference between SAP query and Ad-hoc query?
2. Can we link all SAP Queries to tcode and thus access SAP QUeries via Tcode?
3. Ad-hoc query is unlike SAP query as in it cannot be accessed via Tcode, correct?
4. Seems to me SAP query works similarly to custom abap queries. Thus, y don't we just used custom abap queries instead?
5. Are the selection screens for all SAP queries the same? Cause I accessed 3 SAP Queries, and all their selection screen are exactly the same with fields like Object ID, Evaluation Path...
Message was edited by: