cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attaching a form when creating a shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If a user creates a shopping cart above a certain price he / she should be forced to fill a form. This form should be then automatically attached to the shopping cart. Also all the fields in the form should be mandatorily filled up.

Is this possible. Kindly advice.

Thansk and Regards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj

Were you able to get the custom popup screen in shopping cart? I have a similar requirement and want to have a popup with questionaire if a specific product category is being ordered in a shopping cart?

thanks

dennis_bruder
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

with BAdI BBP_CUF_BADI you can call a customer screen. With this customer screen you can implement a kind of a form. You could call the screen e.g. only if the price is higher 1000$.

Within you customer screen you can also define the fields as mandatory.

Regards

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the reply. But our requirement is that this form should be attached to the shopping carts. When the shopping carts goes to next level of approval the approver should be able to verify this attachment.

Thanking you in advance.

Thanks and Regards

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<i>Seems like very unique requirement in this case...</i>

In the Shopping cart, there are various sections (Basic Details tab, Account assignment tab, Souces of supply tab, Documents & Attachments tab, etc.. )

<u>Inside Documents & Attachments section, you can upoad any file from your PC/Workstation and it will appear to the next Approver..once the shpooing cart is saved and ordered..</u>

<b>Using BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI</b>, you can validate if the price is less than certain amount.. issue a custom error message and make the fields of the shopping cart manadatory in that case.. but i thnk, this file attachment will not become mandatory in that case... Pls give it a try..

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested by Dennis and Atul,the check to upload the Form when the price of the SC exceeds certain value can be implemented through the BADi "BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI".

Now under the section "DOCUMENTS and ATTACHMENTS",when you click on upload ,you can call a custom screen whcih will contain the Form.However this will require modification in the std code.Please take care that this FORM/custom screen is called only for the SC screen.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>