cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create webservice in Webdynpro java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to develop one application in Visual Composer.Since VC doesn't support coding so i need to create Webservice in webdynpro java and use that webservice in VC.Can any one of you please suggest how to create Webservice in Webdynpro Java.

Regards,

Prasanna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasanna,

Refer this links.

/people/sridhar.k2/blog/2006/09/12/creating-and-exposing-bapi-as-web-service-and-using-it-in-web-dynpro

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/82/6a0e7bbe744276bf393654b9b576ed/frameset.htm

Regards,

karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Consuming WebService in Visual Composer

/people/community.user/blog/2007/04/05/consuming-webservice-in-visual-composer-2

Using RFC as WebService in WebDynpro

/people/kumar.prashant4/blog/2006/07/14/using-rfc-as-webservice-in-webdynpro

Webservices

/people/anilkumar.vippagunta2/blog/2006/11/20/secured-webservices--i

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For creating web-service in webdynpro, you need to go to the J2ee development perspective. Before that you need to create an EJB module and one EJB application. Both will be visible under J2ee development perspective.

Then expand the EJB module, go to ejb-jar.xml, expand it, click on Bean name which you created. Under that go to methods tab and your business methods. You can implement the logic of your business method inside the bean tab.

After finishing this job you can build the module and then build your EJB application. When you build your EJB application, ear file will be created. Right click the ear file and select Deploy to j2ee engine. Now your web-service is deployed on your engine.

thanks & regards,

Manoj