cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make an ABAP Proxy public as an asynchronous WebService

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

i have made an ABAP-Proxy public as an WebService by generating the WSDL from the directory for my asynchronous <b>outbound interface</b>. This outbound interface is mapped to the ABAP-inbound interface and so on. This works fine.

But actually i don't need any mapping. So i'm thinking about to how to send the WebService <i>directly</i> and to the ABAP-Inbound-Interface <u>asynchron</u>.

1. Is this possible at all (and how), and if so

2. does it makes sense in order to improve the performace (there is a mass-processing in behind)?

Gunnar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gunnar,

I guess its simple...go for SOAP to Proxy scenario.

If ur source and target structure is same ..u need not require mapping.u can execute the scenario without mapping also.

I have done same scenario 2 months ago.....

following things u need to do.

1)create outbound message interface

2)create inbound message interface

3)No need of message mapping and interface mapping(if u dont require any transformation of source structure)

4)create WSDL for outbound message interfce

5)create proxy for inbound MI

6)write the necessare code in ur proxy

7)using any SOAP editor like XML spy send data to proxy...

u have done the work!!!!

All the best

regards

biplab

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid that you won't be able to generate an ABAP Proxy public as an asynchronous WebService because there is restrictions that Web services usually exchange messages synchronously.

For more information you can check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/86/58cd3b11571962e10000000a11402f/content.htm.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : Rewards point if helpful