Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK-500

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario deals with HTTP to Synch Proxy. In synch Proxy I am call an RFC. When I testing Synch Proxy from SPROXY it is excuting sucessfully. When I am testing from HTTP test tool it is giving HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK-500. It is throwing short dump in System "Y" where synch Proxy exists. The short dumpe error is function module "RFC_START_PROGRAM" not found. And the pointer in short dump point to the statment at

call function 'xyz' destination lv_dest. I notices that proxy is taking so much time and it is throwing internal server error. If scenario takes a small time means scenario works fine.Plz suggest on this.

Regards,

Daniel.LA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am calling an RFC in my proxy that RFC uses SAPFTP & SAP HTTP things. Is if RFC uses SAP FTP & SAP HTTP things then it is possible to call this rfc from proxy. Plz suggest on this.

Regards,

Daniel.LA

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just restart the J2ee Server will solve the problem. Because the it might be possible that J2ee server is overburdened and cannot accept the more requests.or restart the adapter related to that.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : Reward points if Helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Possible Tips:

• Check XIAPPLUSER is having this Role -SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

• If the error is in XI Adapter, then your port entry should J2EE port 5<System no>

• If the error is in Adapter Engine

–then have a look into SAP note- 821026, Delete the Adapter Engine cache in transaction SXI_CACHE Goto --> Cache.

• May be wrong password for user XIISUSER

• May be wrong password for user XIAFUSER

– for this Check the Exchange Profile and transaction SU01, try to reset the password -Restart the J2EE Engine to activate changes in the Exchange Profile After doing this, you can restart the message

Thanks and Regards,

Chirag Gohil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

This error is due to your host is not reachable.

now do one transcation SM49>PING>Additional parameter. Put your host there and execute.

If host is reachable.

Then try again.

if this is not the problem then error is due to RFC destination not reachable.

then do ping that.

If this is not the problem them this might be due to JAVA engine down.

then do SMICM>Adminitration>J2EE Instance> soft or hard

Soft means Java engine will restart like shuting down the computer.Means in safe mode.

Hard start means manually power off the computer closing all running program instantly.

**reward points if useful***

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

Error: 500 Internal Server Errors

Description: The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Possible Tips: Have a look into SAP Notes – 804124, 807000