Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS ERROR : PROFILE_NOT_INITIALIZED

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am trying to configure ESS/MSS

Under working time Iview if I choose "Record working time"...it throws the following error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: Exception condition "PROFILE_NOT_INITIALIZED" raised., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.execute(DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.java:101)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.RfcManager.rfcExecute(RfcManager.java:468)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.RfcManager.init(RfcManager.java:822)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalRfcManager.init(InternalRfcManager.java:248)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.FcCatRecordInterface.onInit(FcCatRecordInterface.java:344)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalFcCatRecordInterface.onInit(InternalFcCatRecordInterface.java:234)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalFcCatRecordInterface$External.onInit(InternalFcCatRecordInterface.java:484)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:920)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java

I have performed the following steps:

Go to the PFCG transaction

2. Create copies of the composite role SAP_EMPLOYEE_ERP and all the single roles contained in it.

3.assign the copied composite role to the User

4. For the user, set the CVR parameter to the companies default Cross Application Time Sheets Application (CATS) profile – <b>ESS.</b>

5.If the default profile does not exists, add the ESS profile in table TCATS.

6.Go to Transaction HRUSER.

Assign Employee to existing User

However the error persists.

How do i initialize profile from su01?(I am new to R/3 and do not know profile concept etc)

I need step by step help on how to deal with this error.

Thanks

Rocky

Will reward points for helpful answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

rocky,

i am facing the same issue here. did you find a solution for it ?

best regards, Martin