Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Recording 7KE1 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to create one BDC program for 7KE1 transaction. I have recorded the program using 'shdb' for 7KE1 transaction. In the third screen (Period Values), only 11 fields (Jan to Nov) are visible in the table control.

To enter the value for the 12th field (December), we need to scroll the Table Control vertically. I did that and recorded the program. In the program I found that, the value which I had given for 'December' is recorded in fied 11. Due to this, the November's (field 11) value is getting replaced with the December's value.

I executed the BDC program, by giving the value for December in Field 12. This time I am getting an error "Field 12 does not exist in the screen".

Please note that I am getting this error, only when I am doing the BDC transaction in the background. If I am performing it in foreground, its recognizing the field 12 and posting the values correctly.

Could you pls suggest a soln for this? Is there any suitable BAPI for 7KE1 transaction to perform this data transfer?

It would be very helpful, if you could help me to fix this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

John

1 REPLY 1

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

instead of pressing page down for table control check if u can enter the data in the overview screen or if there any any option (like '+') to add new data. use those features for recording and it will work....also u can try using the code ++P for page down