cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infocube (Building & Loading) 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jane,

what exactly you want to know about these? are you talking in terms of interview Q OR technical help. all the technical help you can find on http://help.sap.com/

regards,

sameer

Sameer,

I am unable to reply to the above thread as it is locked. I do not know how to unlock it and reply. hence I am posting new thread.

Yes, I am exactly talking interms of Interview Q.

Cud u please help me??

Interview Q regd - transfer rules, Update rules and Transformations.

Awaiting a quick reply

Rgds,

Jane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jane,

what exactly you want to know about cubes?

regards,

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jane,

<removed>

but keep posting in sdn if u have any queries.........

what exactly u want to know ............

r u practicing.........

Message was edited by: Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

pls send it to <removed>

thxs in advance.

regards,

Jane

Message was edited by: Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jane,

asking for interview questions and fake resumes is a abuse of the system. Asking for help to recognize these faked resumes or help on how to recognize somebody who is just good prepared is abuse as well. That is why the thread was locked by a moderator. May be next time the moderator should give some information why he/she locked a thread.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siggi,

Many thxs for the info provided.

But the reason why i asked for interview questions if different.

Anyways, Thxs for the info.

cud u pls let me know if I can still post threads which are genuiene??

Awaiting ur reply.

Regards,

Jane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jane,

sure you can.

Siggi

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jane,

You can post questions which are genuine, and for which you have put in at least some effort to search for the answer. The BI forums are quite mature and you can find a LOT of information about BI 'basics'. Also the BI area on SDN contains all the documents for things like performance tuning (which you have asked on another thread). If you have been through the Rules of Engagement posted on the top of each forum, and also through numerous contents by the Moderators, you will know why your thread was locked. It is a minimum expectation that anyone who posts a question tried to first find the answer or related info on help.sap.com. There are also many threads out here that give you detailed instructions on how to search. The forums exists for community collaboration, problem solving, discussions...please do not attempt to seek information to be sent through emails.

Regards,

Bhanu