cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Help Required - PurRqs in APO not deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create a sales order in R/3 a planned order and purchased requistion for the sales order is created in APO.

Now when I delete the sales order in R/3, the planned order in APO is getting deleted but the purchase requistion created for the sales order in APO is not getting deleted.

How can this be acheived?

Thanks & Regards

Nancy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure I understood the problem. Do you have any development object to get rid of the supply planned order on getting rid of Sales Order ? Usually they are disconnected activities unless you have developed something. Is your observation of planned order in APO getting deleted due to running APO SNP solver ?

Purchase Req may not have been deleted since it may be pegged to some other demand. Did you check in Pegging Overview in Product view to see if the purchase req is pegged some other demand ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to put my query in more clear terms.

The STO is trigerred through GATP.

The STO and its corresponding Pur Req. are created in APO.

When this sales order is deleted in R/3 it deletes the sales order in APO but the corresponding Pur Req created for this sales order is not deleted in APO.

From our observation we find that when the PR is generated in APO it is

PP-firmed.This may be the cause for the PR not getting deleted.

But still we are not sure.

Can you give us some inputs if you have faced a similar client requirement.

The purchase req created is not pegged to other demands.

Thanks & Regards

Nancy

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PReqs created in APO are usually PP-firmed. Need to check if they are output firmed though.I guess you can check that in transaction /SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT. I do not think you have fixed pegging relationships between STO and its corresponding Pur Req. Just to confirm, if the Pur Reqs are created in your case after STO creation - can you check in pegging overview (/sapapo/peg1 transaction) if the pur reqs are indeed pegged to the STO demand ? Is this issue you are facing a sudden happening in production or a design issue ?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you delete the sales order, only the corresponding planned order will be deleted. You have to delete the StkTrfRes and the PurRqs generated for the planned order manually.Otherwise, if you create a sales order again these existing PurRqs will be automatically taken as receipts for confirming the new sales order created. If GATP is configured, we have an option "recreate receipt elements" whereby when ever we change the sales order new receipt elements will be created and old ones deleted. To add Does anyone know where my business might locate a blank IRS W-2 document to use ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Candida ! I pulled a fillable a form example with this link http://pdf.ac/2CXCUU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nancy

If you want to activate fixed pegging of the sales order requriement to the receipts, I think we should activate Fixed peggingd in the planning procedure of the products. In the planning procedure, maintain /SAPAPO/CL_RRP_FIXED_PEGGING in ABAP class for fixed pegging.

This worked for us. Hope fully it should work for you too..

regards

Mohan V R Chunchu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nancy

It is expected in a scenario involving STOs, that there must be a corresponding PurRqs in APO for the location from where STO is created. And also you should be able to see StkTrfRes in the location where stock transfer takes place. But as these

receipts will not be fix pegged to the sales order. these will not be deleted when you delete the sales order. Once you delete the sales order, only the corresponding planned order will be deleted. You have to delete the StkTrfRes and the PurRqs generated for the planned order manually.Otherwise, if you create a sales order again these existing PurRqs will be automatically taken as receipts for confirming the new sales order created. If GATP is configured, we have an option "recreate receipt elements" whereby when ever we change the sales order new receipt elements will be created and old ones deleted.

We observed this kind of behavior for MATP Subcontracting scenario.

Hope this information helps you.