cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc adapter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, I am trying a simple scenario to send an idoc from a 4.6c R3 system via xi to a mysap crm system. i have checked my confiduration and my scenario with the how to idoc examples and the idoc adapter configuration guide. at this moment i get the error on the sending system that says

#no services for system SAPDV1, client 005 in integration directory.

i have created the port sapdv1 in idx1 and idx2, also in sxmb_moni i do not see anything. i followed several answers that i found on this forum to see what is going wrong but sofar i have no idea

Message was edited by: Frank van der Plas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you maintain adapter specific information for your business system. Go to configuration --> Double click on business system --> Menu -> Service --> Adapter Specific Information, check whether you have correct logical system name and other details.

regards

SKM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

still get the same error in my partnerprofile for my odpc i have partner dv1clnt005 and port sapdv1 in the integration server i have a port sapdv1 also, but the idoc adapter is not converting the xml because nothing arrives !

Former Member
0 Kudos

okee all done had to type the logical name in the technical system for the client and it is all okee now for my adapter specific identifiers... but still the same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i already removed the technical and business system that i created for me r3 4.6 system. but there is no place at all to provide a logical system name. the fields stays empty !

created technical system web as abap. and next i created a business system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

i checked that already only strange thing is that the logical system name is empty but r3 system and client are populated

Former Member
0 Kudos

First go to SLD and check the business system logical name and whether it is assigned to the Integration Server.

Also you can perform a check, when you go in the change mode adapter specific Identifiers, there is a button right next to Apply, <b>Compare with System Landscape Directory</b> try that.

Try.. creating a business service and assign those values and reconfigure the recv.determination with that..then you will know what the problem is.

You can find your R/3 Logical System name by going to SCC3 and double click on your client number, the next screen will show the assigned LS Name.

regards

SKM